fredag 5. desember 2008

Soooo I'm at home on a friday night... This is VERY unusual for me. I'm not going to choir because of a certain someone but at least things are moving forewards;) Today when I walked home from work there was a huge que of cars, I though it was just rush hour but when I walked a bit more I saw that someone had run over a little deer :'( It was still alive but looked like it might have a broken back or something cause it couldn't move and it saw me and followed me with it's eyes and I swear I will always remember those eyes it was the desperate cry for help and it was torture having to keep walking. I'm just so glad that the person who drove over the animal had stopped and was phoning the police so they could come and shoot it.

So now I'm at home and I've just met my mum's new boyfriend so it's all new and weird.

I can't wait intill I get to this place!:D

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hey Koko.....It's Amy(Trinity_Girl) from FO I loveeeeeeee your blog!