onsdag 3. desember 2008

Life


So Christmas is comming closer and closer even here. It's just been so busy. On Monday I tried to bake but quickly found out that baking without the cut-outers was not smart. Anyways I got the requiered tools and I'm not ready to make gingerbread hearts. My mum is going to make Toffee's too so it's all joy;)


We are having people over for Christmas so we have to buy a Christmas tree. For those who don't know yet... In Norway we only have live tree's. I remember last year I couldn't get to my presents because we have our own present guard cat. See below.



Other than that there's just been loads of meeting and loads of work and homework can't forget the homework! I absolutly don't like homework and I must admitt it's no good trying to get used to it now. I haven't done homework like since 4th grade or something like that. But as said once before. I will never let school come in the way of my education;)

So next week will be very busy. First I am having a practical test on Monday and Tuesday at work. Then school on Wednsday and then I am going home to glorious Scotland!! I can't wait!! I will see my family again and go for long walks in the most beautiful place ever. I'll post some pictures below so you can see for yourselves!

Uncle Jim's Christmas tree. ( I know it looks hideous lol)



I might get a chance to go horseriding again on the beach.



I'll get to walk this sweetheart;) Bru is a cocker spaniel and the most loveable dog I've ever met and he's good at catching rabbits;)



And I sure hope I get a chance to see George when I'm over;) He's my gameboy pal.



This is what I'll see when I go for a walk:D <3<3>




Ingen kommentarer: